Sunday 24 January 2010

10th October - Boulthurst Farm, Limpsfield, Surrey

Anothe Sunday in October and another short session at Boulthurst Farm, 1pm till 6:30.

On arriving at the venue, I decided to fish the 'beach' swim again (see previous post) however when I got to the swim I discovered that the water level was up so high that the 'beach' had all but disappearred. Undetterred I set up in the swim anyway. (See photo below).



The session favourite in terms of bait this time was Monster Crab. All six fish caught in the session were all tempted by this seafood bait.

The best fish of the session was this mirror that went 7 pounds:

Next up was this 5 pounder:


The highlight of the session and somewhat of a surprise was this chub, I didn't even know the club had stocked chub in the pond.

In all I had a good session with 5 carp including a 7, 5, 3 and a couple of small ones plus the chub!

Until the next time.

































7lb best
















7,5,3 and 2 small ones plus chub!
















all on monster crab
















lovely day
















1 to 6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment