Thursday 11 February 2010

16th October - Boulthurst Farm, Limpsfield Surrey

I had the afternoon off so I decided to head down to Boulthurst for an afternoon session.

The weather was warm but breezy and needless to say there was no one there.

I managed to get the beach swim again as can be seen from the photo below:
As usual I set up 2 rods, one fished to the left, the other to the right on the outside of a set of lily pads.

First out and almost straight away, on carp pellet boillie was this chunky looking six pounder.
Having just returned the above fish the second rod's alarm went off and in came this five pound common:

Six minutes later this seven pound common fell to a tutti fruitti boillie:

Another seven pounder joined the virtual net next. 

Next up was this six pound beauty:


Here's another:


And the last one!


My session lasted from 13:00 to 18:30 - a great session!

No comments:

Post a Comment